Hello all,
With System Access's Remote Access feature, is it quite like Tandem, where I could connect to somebody's machine no matter where they are in the world, and help out with their computer? If so, does the other machine also have to have System Access like they have to have JAWS for Tandem? If so, does the other person even need a System Access account for them to authorize the connection with me?
Another question, and sorry about all this folks; I am new to System Access.
Can I, say, connect to my laptop remotely from my netbook, and get the speech output like you would with Window-Eyes? For example, the version of System Access on the client would voice the output from the version of System Access on the server?
Hope I am making myself clear.
Having said all this, the reason I am asking is that I see that I can add System Access Remote Access for just $14.95/month as part of their Build a Bundle deal. Many thanks for any answers on this. Yes, I will read the help files later, but thought I would ask on here too.

--

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com