E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 01/07/2010 22:15, Kimsan wrote:
No on both accounts.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:23 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] System Access and Remote Access?

Hello all,
With System Access's Remote Access feature, is it quite like Tandem,
where I could connect to somebody's machine no matter where they are in
the world, and help out with their computer? If so, does the other
machine also have to have System Access like they have to have JAWS for
Tandem? If so, does the other person even need a System Access account
for them to authorize the connection with me?
Another question, and sorry about all this folks; I am new to System Access.
Can I, say, connect to my laptop remotely from my netbook, and get the
speech output like you would with Window-Eyes? For example, the version
of System Access on the client would voice the output from the version
of System Access on the server?
Hope I am making myself clear.
Having said all this, the reason I am asking is that I see that I can
add System Access Remote Access for just $14.95/month as part of their
Build a Bundle deal.
Many thanks for any answers on this. Yes, I will read the help files
later, but thought I would ask on here too.