I am not totally sure what he meant because i am not sure how you connect it to the outlets. but you only need one wireless router. You use a wireless card in the computers or laptops. A wireless router usually comes with the ability to hard wire with ether net cables up to four computers. and then a certain
amount wirelessly.

On 7/7/2010 8:21 PM, lloydfuge352 wrote:
Thank you for that information. I have purchased a wireless router for use by my second computer and have a wireless router installed on the new machine. I have a wireless router that I was going to have connected to the cable for connection. Are these above and beyond the simpler installation suggested by David?

should I ignore David's tip since I live in an apartment building with over a hundred other units?

Thanks.

Lloyd
----- Original Message ----- From: "matthew" <matthew.care...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] daily tip

The ether thing is the ether net cable. It is what goes from your modem and or router to your pc or laptop.

On 7/7/2010 7:58 PM, lloydfuge352 wrote:
This tip is very interesting but I am not sure I understand it.

I think you mean to simply plug in the second computer to an outlet in the house. I do not know what the ether item is, where to purchase it, and how to proceed from that point.

Any further information would be appreciated.

Lloyd fuge
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>