To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Tinny Jaws from a Laptop

Some sound cards don't handle jaws well! I have a sound blaster on my computer! My old laptop did the exact thing because their sound card that came with the unit was not a multiwave card! I had to use headphones in order for jaws to sound normal, drove me crazy! Heather

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com