  From: chris hallsworth
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] deleting google account

  Well if you don't use any other Google services then yes it is easier to
  delete the entire account.

  Signed by Chris Hallsworth
  E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
  MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
  Skype: chrishallsworth7266

  On 11/07/2010 5:19, ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA wrote:
  > Hi, everyone,
  >
  > I am still trying to delete my gmail account but I'm not having much luck.
Would it be easier just to delete the entire account since I really don't use
it? Google's just my home page.