Hi Lenny,
It is not possible to use Eloquence read. Sorry.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 12/07/2010 22:21, Lennie wrote:
Hi,

I had a weird situation with NVDA.

I unloaded Jaws and brought up NBDA and it started with no problem. But,
when I did the insert key+N to bring up the NVDA menu and tried to arrow
down the list, all that was reading was the icons on my desktop.

I couldn't even exit out of NVDA since the menu wasn't there. Strangely
enough, I couldn't use any of keyboard keys as Alt or window key to do a
restart.

However, I was able to bring Jaws back up and with both screen readers
running, (that was confusing listening to two voices) I had a heck of a
time to do a restart.

I don't know what is going on. Yesterday, I installed the latest version
of NVDA and the program was working fine. I was able to exit NVDA after
some configuration changes and bring Jaws up again.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to get around it without
restarting the computer? One more question. Is it possible to tell NVDA
to use Eloquence voice Reed? If so, how do you do that?

Many thanks in advance for your generous help. Take care.

Lennie