Hamid,

Thanks for that, I will try it out the next time I use NVDA and cannot exit it through the menu.

Lennie

At 08:38 PM 7/13/2010, you wrote:
Hi Lennie,

You can do one of the following:

Try to quit NVDA by pressing the hotKey insert Plus Q.

If it doesn't work, press windows key plus b to reach the system tray items, keep arrowing down till you hear NVDA, press your application key and you'll be introduced to a menu, arrow up till you find exit and hit enter.

Hope that helps

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.ma...@hotmail.com