To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:18 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] entering on links;

I should have made myself more clear in that I wasn't referring to links in an email program but rather links found in a website. Since I wrote to the list yesterday, I have discovered that I can open the link by hitting the right mouse key and selecting open; then if I use the left mouse key I can open the link in question. My question then is what is wrong with my settings such that I have to use the mouse buttons rather than the enter key; no more than a month ago I could hit the enter key and things would work just fine. This kind of stuff makes me hate computers.

Dan