Hi,

Wow, this does sound very suspicious to me.

Rosemarie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleni Vamvakari" <magkis...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 7:37 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Very Important for GMail Users!

 Wow!  I just got a very serious and fraudulent e-mail.  Please pay
close attention to what it says.  Even the subject is wrong!  "Email
Warning - We have come to realize that your account information on our
database system are out of date"

To: server...@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
We have come to realize that your account information on our database
system are out of date, as a result of that we require you to verify
your Information. Failure to verify your information will result in
account suspension. If you are still interested in using our email
service, Please click the reply button and fill the below spaces as
requested. Learn more

Account name:
Password:
Country :

Note: This email is only for Account owner.
Thank you for using Gmail !

The Gmail Team"

 No bank, credit card company, e-mail service etc. will ever ask you
for your password and account in an e-mail unless it's during a
sign-up process and you're clicking on a link to create an account or
to change the password that they've just given you.  Needless to say,
I didn't follow the instructions.  Is there a way that I can tell
GMail about this scam?  For now, I'm marking it as spam.

Thanks and be careful!
Eleni