Sorry, one more thing.
I tried burning a digital cd, and that seems to have worked, but the audeo one,
still won't go, even with other of these same cds.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 6:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] burning CD's using windows media player

  Hi, also under this subject.  I tried burning an audeo cd earlier and got an
error.  It suggested I slow the speed, not sure how to do that, other than the
websight for the error message had a button to click to do it evidently.
  It also suggested cleaning and/or changing the brand of cd I had put in the
drive..
  I have a large stack of these, I hope it's not the brand.  But I cleaned the
cd.  Not sure what else to do, other than to change brands.