Hi Matthew,

If you mean the K-lite codec i sent yesterday. It is Me Hamid "H a m i d". I know most screen readers pronounce my name like hannah. Hamid is an arabic name for males not females.

Now back to the player. After installing it, find under your start menu/all programs, a submenu called K-lite codec pack. Open it with your right arrow or enter and locate media player clasic and hit enter. Of course it is preferable if you assign a hotkey to this item for quicker launching.

After the program is loaded, you can use the keystrokes I included yesterday, find them coppied below. One you would need now is control+q to open a file or control+d to open a DVD. Another useful keystroke i forgot to mention yesterday is Control or alt+page down or page up to jump to the next or previous file respectively if for example you have many open files. Of course some keystrokes would be unavailable until a file is open.

SpaceBar = Play/pause
Period = stop
Control+Right arrow = Forward 5 seconds
Control+Left arrow = rewind 5 seconds
Up Arrow = increase volume
Down arrow = decrease volume
Control+m = mute
Control+Q = quick open
Control+O = open
Control+D = open DVD
Control+C = close open file or files
Control+5 = toggles the status bar
JawsKey+PageDown = read status bar, "it contains info about the file's duration, the elapsed time and the active control".
O = program options

Good luck!

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.ma...@hotmail.com