Thanks so much!! Can't wait to try it.
Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamid AITOUZNAG" <hamid.ma...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 3:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] question about accessible dvd player plug in for windows media player

Hi Jo,

Here is the link:
http://files.123envoi.com/get_1405.php?cen=37-43678-1ac5108b&cfr=67339-3d6f

And here is the instructions copied from a post to the list:

Now back to the player. After installing it, find under your start menu/all programs, a submenu called K-lite codec pack. Open it with your right arrow
or enter and locate media player clasic and hit enter. Of course it is
preferable if you assign a hotkey to this item for quicker launching.

After the program is loaded, you can use the keystrokes I included
yesterday, find them coppied below. One you would need now is control+q to
open a file or control+d to open a DVD. Another useful keystroke i forgot to
mention yesterday is Control or alt+page down or page up  to jump to the
next or previous file respectively if for example you have many open files.
Of course some keystrokes would be unavailable until a file is open.

SpaceBar = Play/pause
Period = stop
Control+Right arrow = Forward 5 seconds
Control+Left arrow = rewind 5 seconds
Up Arrow = increase volume
Down arrow = decrease volume
Control+m = mute
Control+Q = quick open
Control+O = open
Control+D = open DVD
Control+C = close open file or files
Control+G = jump to time
Control+5 = toggles the status bar
JawsKey+PageDown = read status bar, "it contains info about the file's
duration, the elapsed time and the active control".
O = program options

Good luck!

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.ma...@hotmail.com