From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 8:16 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] So... how do ya change your status on FB this?
week?

Man, I swear they change the rules every other day.
I used to could go to the sight and search for what's on your mind, or mind
really, and found the edit box for changing status, then I think it switched
to news feed.
What's the quickest and best way to navigate to that and other stuff on fb
with jaws anyway?
I have 11.  Just tried to change my status and am not seing the change.