From: "Pedro Romero" <phre...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:18 AM
To: "Blind Computing list" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] M3U File No Longer Plays

Hello all. I recently created a folder in to which all of my m3U files now reside and I notice some don't play at all and others only play some of the songs.
Incidentally, I play them with Winamp.
My question is,
must the m3u file reside in the folder in which it was created?
Any help, as always, will be appreciated. Thanks.
Pete