Don't think so no. I create playlists all the time in Winamp. This is because when you add folders or files to a new or existing playlist you are actually creating a playlist file telling Winamp which songs to play and in what order. So I am not sure what's going on here. Perhaps the files are in an unsupported format. Perhaps the files point to an external source like a network drive or something.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.