If it's from a page where you just entered information, i.e. made a
post etc. it's sending you back to the send page. i've never been able
to find a way around this except either going to my homepage or going
to history to the page before the one where I sent the data.
Actually, going to the page where you sent it might work as well,
since you're bypassing the backspace key.  Anyway, it's normal and not
an issue with the site or the machine.