Hi All;

I am running XPSP3 Home, Jaws6, 10, & 11 latest.  No matter what version of
Jaws I use whenever I go to Adobe.com and click on the accessability page
Jaws goes silent and the only way to get it back is doing a hard reboot.  I
have tried disabling all add-ons and that didn't help.  Does anyone else
have any problems with the Adobe accessability page?  Can anyone offer any
suggestions on  how to fix this issue?  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.