It also works fine for me if I go to www.adobe.com and click the accessibility link. How weird is that!

Sent using Thunderbird

On 19/08/2010 20:15, Mike & Barbara Arcadia wrote:
Hi Chris;

Here is a weird twist.  If I type www.adobe.com/accessibility into the run
dialogue box the accessibility page comes up and Jaws works fine!  Take
care.

From: "chris hallsworth"<christopher...@googlemail.com>
To:<blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Problems with Adobe Accessability page

It seems to be working fine here. Using JAWS 10 and IE8 and Windows 7
Professional 32 bit as the operating system.

Sent using Thunderbird

On 19/08/2010 0:51, Mike&  Barbara Arcadia wrote:
Hi All;

I am running XPSP3 Home, Jaws6, 10,&   11 latest.  No matter what version
of
Jaws I use whenever I go to Adobe.com and click on the accessability page
Jaws goes silent and the only way to get it back is doing a hard reboot.
have tried disabling all add-ons and that didn't help.  Does anyone else
have any problems with the Adobe accessability page?  Can anyone offer any
suggestions on  how to fix this issue?  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.