Hi Again;

Another reason that document might have been garbled crap is that it might
be an Excel file!  The program I sent you a little while ago I believe,will
work with Excel worksheets also.  Take care.

From: "Mike & Barbara Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 6:00 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Weird extention, what do I do?

Matt, do you have the Compatibility Pack for the Office 2007 system
installed?  If not that may be why Microsoft Word won't work.  Below is a
direct download link for the program.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Productivity/FileFormatConverters.zip

Description;  Program That Converts Office 2007 Documents To Be Compatible
With Office 2000 And Up.  Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike