Hi Rosemarie,
I am using the free 30 day demonstration version. Anyone can download it from www.dolphinguide.com. It's not just a screen reader though; it opens up a simpler world of computing so to speak. Very few keystrokes needs to be learnt, because the software is menu driven.
Hope this helps.

Sent using Thunderbird