Last night trying to set all of my lists back to normal and deleting some
emails, I had a problem where the computer froze. After the restart there were
3 messages in the in box that I could not delete. I would get windows live mail
encountered an unexpected error. I had problems shutting down when the message
appeared. I tried everything that I could think of with no good results  I
planned to call the computer manufacturer this morning. Late last night I went
on to see if my groups were reset and out of curiosity tried to open one of
these messages and got the same error. Out of desperation I used the shift
delete and got the message are you sure that you want to permanently delete the
message. When I clicked yes it was deleted. It worked for the three messages.
These messages I tried to delete when the computer locked up. I guess that the
reset had them partially deleted causing the error.  I am using win 7. I think
this is something to share if anyone ever gets an unexpected error trying to
read or delete a wlm message.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com