Lenny,
when you encounter this, do this. Focus on the message you wish to delete. Then, hit shift delete, and WLM will ask if you really want to delete this message, and hit enter, and it's gone. Jim Are you also having trouble where you open an email to read, and jaws won't read it? Jim

From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 3:51 AM
To: "blind computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] wlm unexpected error

Last night trying to set all of my lists back to normal and deleting some emails, I had a problem where the computer froze. After the restart there were 3 messages in the in box that I could not delete. I would get windows live mail encountered an unexpected error. I had problems shutting down when the message appeared. I tried everything that I could think of with no good results I planned to call the computer manufacturer this morning. Late last night I went on to see if my groups were reset and out of curiosity tried to open one of these messages and got the same error. Out of desperation I used the shift delete and got the message are you sure that you want to permanently delete the message. When I clicked yes it was deleted. It worked for the three messages. These messages I tried to delete when the computer locked up. I guess that the reset had them partially deleted causing the error. I am using win 7. I think this is something to share if anyone ever gets an unexpected
error trying to read or delete a wlm message.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com