I remember taking a computer class in the mid 80s, and we used a huge computer and two floppy disks and we used a speech program called "Vert Plus". Has anyone heard of that speech synthesizer? I thought that class was so fascinating.

Learning Doss and all of those commands.
What memories.

Kim Kelly

Clarkston Washington

Email and facebook:
kim...@clearwire.net

Alternative E-mail:

kim...@samobile.net

skype:

kblinky971

Visit my website
http://www.samobile.net/users/kimk59/

Keep on smiling and everyone will wonder what you've been up too.
author unknown
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>