Maybe, one day, i'll play around with Word Star or an advanced clone
of it.  But if I use a newer computer, I'll need to remap the keys to
the diamond, where the control is to the left of the a, to make things
easier.  I've never had a DOS machine crash on me, though with one of
my two KeyNote Golds, KeySoft always freezes the computer.  I don't
know why and can't reinstall it because I don't have the disks.  So I
just don't use that program on there and stick with WordPerfect.