Hi, David,

When I download something, it's always one thing at a time. I learn something new every day.

Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 5:13 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] daily term

I don't normally post these as they are easily found on the server, but this term might just be appropriate.
***
drownloading

Downloading multiple files from the Internet simultaneously and accidentally crashing your computer. You can drownload your system if you download multiple audio files or large image files, and the computer can't keep up. Your system might stop downloading, freeze, or crash. You can prevent drownloading by downloading only one or two files at a time.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com