Please do.  I also enjoy the daily tips.
"A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] daily term

I didn't know if people still wanted them posted or not. Either way they are
continuing to be updated on the server. I can resume posting them if folks
wish.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>