RoseMarie, if it is that webIE has worked before on the Safeway site
(which would surprise me), then I suspect malware.

I'd do an antivirus & antispyware scan & try again. I'd also try using
a traditional browser such as IE or Firefox. If you're still being
redirected, then go to
www.trendmicro.com
download a program called HijackThis, run the installer, then choose
the option to scan & save a logfile. Attach it in an off list reply to
me & I'll have a look. I will charge to fix any malware found, but the
inspection is gratis. & no, I don't always find malware lol. In fact,
the last scan sent my way was clean, & the lady paid nothing.

On 11/12/10, ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA <knitqueen2...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi, everyone,
>
> When I just tried to go to the safeway.com site on web IE, it took me to a
> bunch of search results instead of to my sign-in page. What am I doing
> wrong?
>
> Any help will be very much appreciated.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Rosemarie