Hi, Jackie,

I'll uninstall web IE and download firefox. I'll have to use NVDA with firefox because I have an old version of Jaws and it won't work with firefox. Hopefully that will work.

Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <able...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] can't go to my grocery store site using web IE

Try using firefox or IE to go to safeway.com & let us know if that
works. If not, then truly suspect malware.

On 11/13/10, ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA <knitqueen2...@verizon.net> wrote:
Hi, Jackie,

I'm thinking of getting rid of web IE. I had only downloaded it because I
know it's supposed to work with any screen reader you have but it's not
working out for me. I did like the calendar feature but I can always write
my appointments down anyway.

Rosemarie