Thank you sir, I will check it out a little more in depth when I get back home tomorrow afternoon. Like many programs it may just come down to personal preference. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:32 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Windows Temperature Meters

Josh. You will probably get more information directly from the utility's
respective homepage. I use Core Temp which will present you with a real-time continuous measure of your computer processor's temps. I use my jaws cursor
and read the temperature of each processing core. Core Temp will give you
the highest temp as well as the lowest while also conveying the average
temp. I don't know if Core Temp gives you the average temperature of the
system unit as a whole as the name implies it only measures the temperature
of the cores in your processor. since it identified the processor on your
computer, it probably knows where to query the processor for this
information.
Andre
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>