From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Candy
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 2:22 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] net flicks

I am going to paste the e-mail that was posted to the list a while ago.
these short cuts take a little playing with, but they do work.
As far as the descriptive videos, I have not heard anything about that.
Go to

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/7854/netflix-movie-player-use-keyboard-shortc
uts-when-viewing-watch-instantly-videos/

to find some keyboard shortcuts for use with Netflix instant movie watching
feature.  You will need to use your screen reader's pass through key (jaws
key + 3 in JFW, NVDA key +F2 in NVDA, don't remember what it is in Window
Eyes.) before using the keyboard shortcuts.

I have discovered an additional one to those listed, ctrl+right arrow is
fast forward, you have to hit space bar to resume playing.  Presumably
ctrl+left arrow is rewind, but I've not had occasion to test this.

                Christopher Bartlett

blindtech-unsubscr...@blindtech-list.info

If you have any questions or concerns about the list, how it is being managed,
or your subscription to it, please don't raise these concerns to the list or
send test messages to it. Rather, please contact the administrators directly at

blindtech-ow...@blindtech-list.info

and we will be happy to assist you.