Dave asks:
"you said you had problems with your windows mail, what were the problems?"

There are two issues here:

1) My original Windows Mail component (I presume) lost a key DLL because it couldn't interact with my account(s) information. When I'd try to send an e-mail it would just hang forever (or so it seemed) and would eventually tell me (the OS I presume here) that the program was going to respond. It then asked me if (the OS again I presume) if I wanted to repair the problem. To which, naturally, I eventually answered in the affirmative. Then . . .

2) This no good, damn excuse of an e-mail client (Windows Live Mail) was downloaded and installed on my PC in lieu of Windows Mail (Outlook Express).

Then if that wasn't bad enough, I got an innocent enough message one bright morning asking me if I wanted to upgrade my Windows Live Mail; to which, naturally, I answered in the affirmative. Now I have this absolutely crazy interface, can't get to my contacts data, can't do all sorts of things that I used to be able to do like forwarding an e-mail message as an attachment (unless I save the targeted message as a file and attach it to a new message that way).

I CANNOT STAND this Windows Live Mail!!!!!!!

----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- "A WOMAN'S MIND IS CLEANER THAN A MAN'S BECAUSE SHE CHANGES IT MORE OFTEN!" - Source Unknown