David wrote:
uninstall the windows live 2011,
and go back to the earlier version.

if you wish to do this, I could send you the earlier version since I kept
the executable.
I don't think you can find the earlier version out their on the net.
Response: I have that executable from the JAWS programs page.

also, if you uninstall WLM2011, and try going back to your windows mail,
perhaps you just need to re-do your email account settings.
I don't understand why, just because you installed WLM, your windows mail
would stop working, since you should have receive a message, windows live is
not your default email client, do you want to make it your default client?
Yes? no? obviously you would choose no?
Response: Windows Mail (not Windows Live Mail) got corrupted and would not respond when sending or receiving messages. When the OS asked me if I wanted to do a repair I chose to attempt a repair. That's when I was directed to Microsoft's software page and linked to Windows Live Mail. Before I even realized it, WLM was being installed and since Windows Mail wasn't working I opted to try WLM. But, NO, I would not choose WLM as my default e-mail client if I had a functioning version of Windows Mail on the PC.

And, I was not able to change settings in Windows Mail neither -- I do believe a DLL or maybe two were corrupted and so Windows Mail isn't able to interact with those particular components of e-mail services.

----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- "A WOMAN'S MIND IS CLEANER THAN A MAN'S BECAUSE SHE CHANGES IT MORE OFTEN!" - Source Unknown