To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 3:31 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Web page to plain tex help please

Firstly, happy new year and heart felt thanks to you all for your help, discovering this site genuinely changed my life last year, I no longer feel alone and such a fool. What I needed was some help with copying a webpage and then reading it in a plain text format. I use Jaws 11 and have 12 available but would prefer to use 11 right now, any thoughts most appreciated.
Niamh