Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 12:54 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Text to speech software?

hi
not Anne but what happens if i download the n v d a?
will it overwrite jaws?
the reason i ask is because i would only want to test it for a day or two
then decide.
but if i decide not to have it i don't want jaws to disappear
thank you
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>