To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Text to speech software?

hello Gerald
thank you for replies
to save clutter of traffic i will answer both now
1 n v d a, you have a point there so i shall go ahead and install n d v .
a then if disaster strikes with jaws like you said i will still have a screen reader and of course i can always delete it if not to my liking. but if it takes no room at all and does no harm while not in use then i may as well leave it there. i do pose one question though when i restart my computer will jaws still be the default reader?
and how do i switch from one to the other and back again.
do i have to restart the computer each time for example restart once to get jaws restart again to get n d b a and restart a third time to get back to jaws?

2 sticky keys
i thought that was what it was but needed to make sure first of all
hopefully it is not too  slow
i only really want it for use on skype talking 9 for such things as preference changes reading of voicemail and things like changing mood text and online status
so no real need to be extra fast there
thank you for your help
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>