To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] narorator

I'm no accessibility trainer, but to launch Narrator I believe you do the
following:
1. Pres Windows key plus letter R, type narrator, then press enter.
2. Press Windows key, type narrator, then press enter.
3. Press Windows key plus letter U, type alt + N.

To close Narrator press Alt + tab until you switch to the narrator window
then hit alt + f4. Press enter on the letter Y and you're done.
Andre