From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] digital signature

Hi Yvonne;

I looked at the signatures tab in OE.  It looks like you can create multiple
signatures but, when you want to assign a certain sigmnature to a certain
email address that you would go into Tools, Options, control + tab to the
Signature tab, tab a couple times until you hear, " signature list , list
view ," then arrow up & down this list to select which signature you want to
use for the email address of choice & press enter on okay.  Then, when you
want to change your signature you do the above steps again.  Now, let me
preface this by saying, this is how I assume changing signatures works,
because I haven't actually done it.  Hope this gives you , at the least
anyway , a shove in the right direction.  Take care.