From: "Niamh" <niam.mcke...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] digital signature

: Dear Richard
: Thank you for your comments.
: I  am recently blinded and found this list quite wonderful.
: I  have often felt like a  fool in the questions I  ask, but never has
: anybody here been anything else than supportive.
: Had I  been told that I  was "beyond help" I  would have run away and
: hidden.
: Everybody appears to know more than I  do at this stage but nobody has
ever
: made me feel inferior or lazy, it would have just destroyed me.
: Thank you for the list and your plea for tolerance and civilized
behaviour.
: Many thanks from a  grateful member
: Niamh.