Hi all,
I recently changed internet providers, and outlook keeps sending emails to my old address, when I send myself a test message. I have deleted the old account, and I have also deleted my old email address in my contacts, and put my new address in. Still, if I try to send something to myself, it wants to send it to the old address. How can I correct this problem? I'm running windows 7, office 2007, outlook 2007, jaws 12, on a 64 bit machine. Thanks for your help here. Jim