David, all looks correct. There is no more old account in outlook 2007, and no more old address in my contacts, yet, outlook wants to send emails to my old address. Strange indeed. Jim

From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 3:18 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] can't get outlook to delete my old address.

hello there;

give the following a try;

1, alt+t=tools;

2, "a"=accounts,

3, now tab until you see;
a list of email accounts,
highlight the one you wish to remove and then shift+tab, to remove and press enter.

another way is;

alt+t=tools,

the letter "a"=accounts,

now tab,
and enter on,
change button,
now see if the correct information is there, use the tab key to work your way through the various fields.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Rawls" <jazzpi...@ca.rr.com>