To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 6:54 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] help with nvda?

hi tried to install nvda on my husband's netbook but when trying the installer i got an msi error i think it was, so i tried the portable version and after extracting it when i tried to run nvda.exe it said a file was missing out of the python library. I'm pretty sure all the files were extracted correctly though.

ideas anyone?

thanks in advance.

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book  & email: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
please check out
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk
my groups
blindsightedchat-subscr...@yahoogroups.com