Anna, never heard of this one.  I always cancel anything I didn't initiate.
Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anna Vimini" <an...@etown.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:49 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] email

: Hi all,
: this morning when I checked my email I opened one up and a dialogue came
up asking me to down load a language pack but I just canceled it and and it
had okay and cancel so I chose cancel because I did not know why the
dialogue came up to instal a language pack for.
: has anyone else come across this type of problem?
: I am using outlook express for my email cliant.
: thanks in advance anna
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
: Send any questions regarding list management to:
: blind-computing-ow...@jaws-users.com