Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:46 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] muting jaws

Hello

Is it possible to mute jaws rather than have it not start at start up or
restart of the computer?

I want to combine jaws with n v d a

Reason is there are occasions when something I do may take longer than 40
minutes

For that reason I would like jaws to start then be able to mute jaws so that
only n v d a is sounding.

And of course be able to un mute jaws if what I am doing leaves enough time
before the 40 minute deadline is up

Can someone tell me if this can be done and how to do it?

Thank you

Yvonne

Yvonne