Hi!

I purchased a Del laptop last fall. Although it works fairly well for me, it lacks many of the desired commands for the function keys. For example, you would normally press F1 to get help. On this computer, you get choices like, "Projector, Computer, Extend."

So I'm wondering, do any of you know of a way to fix that, or are there any alternatives commands for Jaws in such areas as the "Jaws Find Dialog" where you have to press F3 to look for the next item? When I use firefox, doing the ctrl+f repeatedly only takes me back to the first instance on that page. Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sharon