Hi,

I am in the need of a wireless keyboard for my windows7 laptop. I find it with great difficulty using the laptop keyboard.

My daughter purchased a basic Microsoft wireless keyboard for me, but I find that it is just as hard to use as the laptop keyboard.

The keys are too flat and too close to each other. I was having problems putting my finger on the backspace and delete keys which I use constantly since I am a lousy typist.

Can anyone recommend a wireless keyboard that I can use with my laptop? I am looking for a basic keyboard where the keys are not too flat particularly the program function keys and that they are spread out more from each other keys. I would like to stay away from keyboards with a lot of media and programmable keys. Am I asking the impossible? I am fully aware that manufacturers are making more fancy keyboards, but there must be something easy to use for the blind?

Any recommendations in this matter will greatly be appreciated.

Take care.

Lennie