From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:25 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Wireless keyboard

I was looking at my son's wireless keyboard. It's a Microsoft Wireless
Comfort Keyboard5000.
The keys are a lot better than the keys on my Toshiba laptop.
I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.