Bill:

Please excuse my density. I'm having a hard time following your prescribed sequence

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Gallik" <billgal...@centurytel.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Another dating question

Cliff asks:
"Other than typing the information: Is there a way to insert the present into a non-excel document? A word document, to be precise."

Cliff, I'm going to presume that you meant the present date; use the <CNTRL>+, key sequence for the date - if it's the current time then type <CNTRL>+.

And for future reference on how to do something with the keyboard, you can always open the keyboard manager for the specific application and look for the specific task you want to perform. If there's a key sequence to do it, it will be listed in the keyboard manager.

"Give a man a fish and you've fed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you've fed him for a lifetime."
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
- US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)