From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 8:21 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Upgrading Adobe Reader 9 to 10

I Have encountered no problems using Adobe Reader X on my XP Pro machine.
However, I did have trouble initially until I figured out that you have to
uncheck the box labled "Display PDF Documents In the Browser" on the fifth
and final screen of the Accessibility Set-Up Assistant located under
Accessibility on the Edit menu.  Otherwise, JAWS will not work properly.  In

previous versions of Adobe Reader, this check box was unchecked by default.

Gerald