From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 2:44 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] How do I find my Computer's License number

Dear Friends,

I found a text file with a lot of information in it about my Dell Computer,
but none of it looks like a  License  number.

Can some one please help me out?

How do I find my Computer's License number

Thanks very much!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org