To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:47 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] How do I find my Computer's License number

Dear David,
You got it right the first time, but I have to hear it by Routing JAWS to PC, and cannot copy it that way. Yes, the windows operating system serial number is in the "General Tab", but how do I copy it?

Can one do a print screen while in that situation or something?
I mean, it is there, but other than recording my JAWS with a micro cassette recorder, I do not know how I can get all those numbers and letters.
LOL!

Thanks David!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>